Northern Lights.mn Administrative Assistant
Northern Lights.mn seeks an Administrative Assistant to support the Northern Spark festival and other NL programs.
Northern Spark is an all night arts festival that lights up Minneapolis on the second Saturday of June. Now in it’s 6th year, Northern Spark will take place on Saturday, June 11, 2016. For more information, visit northernspark.org.
Job Description: Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for updating and maintaining systems of information and administrative needs including contracts and payments, meeting scheduling, travel arrangements and general logistics.
Deadline to apply
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15, 2016.
20 hours a week
Able to work on-site part-time Tuesday – Thursday and available by email the rest of the week.
May 1 through June 30, 2016, with possibility of extension
NS Projects Manager
- Draft, send and track contracts, invoices and payments for artists, partners, and contractors.
- Maintain information systems, including websites, flickr and Vimeo accounts, Wufoo, Google Drive, Asana, and CiviCRM
- Coordinate the transfer of information between staff, artists, and partners.
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for meetings and maintain project calendars
- Manage travel and itineraries for out of town artists
- Assist in writing e-newsletters
- Draft and track donor acknowledgement letters
- Assist with project evaluation
- Coordinate festival supply purchases and deliveries
- Maintain inventory of festival supplies and equipment
- Manage office lease and temporary office space, including internet services
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, self motivated and able to meet changing deadlines.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Ability to work with a fast paced schedule with overlapping project timelines.
Required equipment: Must have own computer and internet access.
Experience with Google Drive, Asana, and CiviCRM are preferred but not necessary.